I got a lovely invitation to apply for this really awesome group called #C-R-E-A-M-E-R-Y
, and I thought it would be super fun to take this opportunity! So here goes my application Please excuse the wall o' text
Josephine Braxton Douglas (Nicknames: Josie, J-Braxx, or preferably, Jo-Jo)
O’Jay Sorbet (Couldn’t find any silly wordplay! XD)
D/O/B and Location:
June 15, 1993, in Pensacola, Florida
African-American (aka Black ;u; ) A bit on the pudgy side. Quite endowed.>u< Short, 5’2. Medium dark brown dreads and brown eyes. Tends to wear t-shirts, hoodies, sneakers, and jeans often. Also keeps her knit cap and orange slice buttons close to her at all times.
Josie has a really cool head and doesn’t mind meeting and befriending others. However, being socially awkward and modest, she’d rather work on her own if possible. Oh, and she’s also a real tomboy, as well.
She’s quite the graffiti artist, but her true dream is to DJ! She also has some experience with computers and other machines from her prior job working as a part-time mechanic. (Well that's what she says. But actually, she dropped out of college after an miserable attempt in the Technology Major.)Likes:
Favorite Music Genre:
Drum-n-Bass, Electronica, DubstepFavorite Color:
….Go figure! XD Okay, it’s orange.Favorite Food:
Orange Sherbet, and other citrus-infused foodsHobbies:
DJ-ing, Graffiti art, watching cute baby cartoons, and working with technologyDislikes: Music Genre:
Music that doesn’t go “wubwubwub”, “untz-untz-untz”, or “boomboomclapclap”Color:
Bergamot oranges and coleslawActivities:
Sculpting, singing, playing pianoOther:
Losing an argument/being finessed, being ignored by “that guy”, prejudice of any kind, and dresses/skirts Back-story:
Josie had an “average” childhood. She wasn’t born with a silver spoon in her mouth, neither was she born into hard times. She’s the only child but is loved dearly by both of her parents. However, Josie has always had trouble with academics and social life. But she did found her amazing gift of arts and technology at a young age. Despite of the mediocre grades she made, Josie, did manage to make it out of school successfully. Afterwards, she moved into her own studio apartment and vowed to her parents to give back to them for being such a great mommy and daddy. And she hopes to work with the Creamery so she can find that place where she will truly fit in and hopefully experience the “Sweet Life”. (Keeping the patrons entertained with her awesome tracks, that is!)
“Good Luck, Josie-poo!”
-Mommy and Daddy X3 Trivia:
- Despite of being born and raised in Florida, Josie lacks the Southern accent. Many have asked where she is originally from, her answer is surprising.
- Josie secretly has a crush on some of the guy friends and other boys she’s met over her life, but has always been too shy and self-conscious to approach and admit it to them.
- She has a single-track mind, in which sometimes can “derail” her from doing her job.
- She wears the same knit cap over and over every day. But don’t worry, she does wash it. ^^
- Jo is violently oblivious to the fact that plus-sized ladies are just as beautiful.
- Poor girl has never been in love. ;n;
- She has this funky obsession with poking people in the belly. XD
- Sometimes, when she’s spinning tracks for tips, her boobies get caught on the turntable…(Gosh, that’s gotta be embarrassing!)
- Her first, middle, and last names are based off the names of my (real) Grandparents in their honor.
-Josie feels most comfortable talking about her thoughts and feelings only with Miss Maple Mondays.
-Josie sometimes lose her mind at the sight or sound (and peppermint scent) of Mr. Hatami. (Changes into "-dere" mode)
-Josie went to a tough school when she was younger living in Florida, and sometimes her street side can get the best of her.
-Josie is completely immune to the wrath of Adrian. Because, she's street-wise, she can play along with Adrian and his goofy little games.